Monday, September 5

Mindful Eating at UVU

I was hoping this was a seminar I could attend once and take notes on, but it is not. It is a workshop held for several weeks that you have to pay for. Seeing as I cannot pay for it, nor attend because of conflicts - I thought I’d just post about it so if any of you are interested, you can sign up. It looks very beneficial!
It’s based on these books:
  1. Am I Hungry Inc. and Eat What You Love and Love What You Eat. – Dr. Michelle May, M.D. – founder of Am I Hungry Inc. and author ofEat What You Love and Love What You Eat
  2. Intuitive Eating – author Evelyn Tribole, M.S., R.D and Elyse Resch, M.S., R.D. F.A.D.A 
  3. Women Food & God – author Geneen Roth
And here are the benefits:
  • Be in charge of your eating instead of feeling out of control 
  • How to eat the foods you love without overeating or guilt 
  • How to increase your metabolism 
  • How to eat healthier without depriving yourself.
(Found via pdf file found on the calendar under Never Diet Again)

No comments:

Post a Comment