Monday, November 28

The Cafeteria

I did not have time to go shopping awhile back so I could not bring lunch with me to school. So I decided to go to the School Cafeteria. It is fantastic - ok, not fantastic as in deliciously amazing best food I've ever eaten, but - more fantastic in the way it cost me $3.80 for a large salad of my choosing. It filled me completely up. I was very impressed. They also have hot food, already packaged food, etc. and it is so much cheaper than the fast food restaurants downstairs (and probably healthier). Go check it out. Save some money. Fill your belly. Be nutritious.


UVU is doing a Holiday Health Challenge. Its too late to join (it was free, Nov 15), but you can do one yourself! Go weigh yourself right now and weigh yourself again January 10. You win if you stay within two pounds of what you are right now.

There is a guest lecture series here at UVU on the topics of alcohol, tobacco, stress, eating disorders, lifestyle change, planning health, nutrition, and plastic surgery.

I'm HOPING that the Zumba and Yoga classes will stay at the same time for next semester because THEN, FINALLY I can attend them!

Also, take advantage of the FREE health risk appraisal - go sign up HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment